Monday, February 7, 2011

$99 Weather Station..."Part 2 - Deux "

I noticed that after the rain reset incedent, the outdoor temp was not cycling...oh yeah, I tried a re-scan, you need to push the channel switch, ahhh there it is!  Once more to have it cycle indoor and outdoor...all is well! 

Hey wait, how did i miss that the outdoor Temp has a RH% as well!  OK so I only need to read the pressure locally.   Ok, I confess the bi-lingual manual was sitting next to the console I would not have figured it out so fast - and- about the channel search: the manual says if  the device picks up a second channel, ignore it?  Interesting.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. cam boot

    ReplyDelete